Menu Close Menu

Forum

Looking for chat friend / Member Introductions / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 19, 2021 5:52:PM

forrest2021

Looking for chat friend

Hi, I am 37 and willingly single. I do not want sex or naked body view, I have seen so many videos on you tube about trans people how they take a pill for three months and the pill changes them into a woman shape. The chemistry creates miracles on the earth and female hormones are the example of it.

I want a good friend to talk daily or weekly, depends. I have been tired of fake profile on internet sites in the google and it seems that almost every web is made to generate money from VIP pass as soon as they get traffic on the net, regarding this web it has not VIP thing yet because it has not so much traffic and in the future if many people starts to visit, then it might issue VIP passes in order to talk with people, who knows.

I do not here to beg a  conversation from ladies but yes if some one knocks my door , i will always be smiling and will open my door , i will welcome her and i will not be rude and honest about the conversation.

Well thanks to read me. Call me forrest, it's a nice character of movie, I kept this name because forrest was not selfish, he was simple and honest about himself.

#2 Jul 21, 2021 10:24:AM

Larma8

Re: Looking for chat friend

Hi

#3 Aug 24, 2021 10:47:AM

Snoopy1401

I'll talk I could use a good friend that ain't tried to jerk off to me or on me lol

#4 Oct 10, 2021 7:39:PM

Althea84

I could use some conversation.

#5 Oct 12, 2021 5:02:PM

Aurneriel

Hi there!