Menu Close Menu

Forum

How can I help my boyfriend / General Transgender Discussion / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 02, 2021 6:42:PM

EvilSalome

How can I help my boyfriend

Hi everyone. Im pretty sure that my boyfriend likes men’s but he don’t want to admit it. I’m just want to help him feel good with himself. I need advice please

#2 Apr 02, 2021 7:55:PM

Re: How can I help my boyfriend

You say that your boyfriend likes men.  Does that mean he is bisexual, bisexual curious, or heterosexual?

#3 Apr 06, 2021 10:33:AM

EvilSalome

I don’t know that is what I’m trying to figure it out I need help and advice

#4 Apr 06, 2021 5:45:PM

GeeLondon

Wow, what to do? if you dont fancy approaching the issue directly, try watching some male-positive film or TV together ..?

Maybe touch on some gay / les issues in conversation, just to drop the hint that you're ok with that kind of energy (assuming you are) and give him some 'safe space' to talk

Or, if youre in a moment of deep rapport, take a deep breath and HAVE that lil talk - gently and thoughtfully?

Thats all i can come up with for now - hope this helps - just let him know it's totally ok to share with you

#5 Apr 07, 2021 1:35:PM

EvilSalome

Thank you so much I’ll try that

#6 Apr 14, 2021 10:47:PM

OK, not knowing either of you all I can do is guess.

The first thing I would try to do is talk with him about his feelings, honestly.  Is he bi or gay?  Or is he completely unsure.

If unsure go to the library and help him find books about sexual orientation.  Do everything you can to insure that he feel safe in discussing this with you and that you are not going to be upset with his honest comments.

Then, you have to decide if you are going to maintain the relationship, no matter what he decides his orientation is. 

That sounds simple while NOT being so.

Rob